UPM Microbiology Research Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Research Project

3 posters

Go down

Current Research Project Empty Current Research Project

Post  chongseng 3/27/2009, 04:54

" I will be back!!" I said when I stepped out from UPM after graduate.

I did try my best to search for postgraduate study during my final sem. Unfortunately, all failed due to the projects that they provided are not my interest. There is no point for me to further my study which is out of my field.

May ...... June ...... July 08
...........................Dec 08
. .
. .
. .
. .
Jan 09...........................
........................March 09

Finally, I come back..
10 months... seems quite long! is it?

Of course, without wasting my time, I went out to work as QA Exec in a food company instead of doing nothing.
I am more focus to the future rather than looking to the past.

So, back to now and foresee the future!

My current project is ' Microbiological and Molecular Characteristic of Multi Drug Resistant Stenotrophomonas maltophilia'. The aim of this project is to identify the gene that confers resistant to 4th generation cephalosporin, cefepime which is a bactericidal agent to that pathogen; and the biofilm formation which also play a role in drug resistant.

This is my favourite project that may contribute to impactful findings, said by my supervisor Dr. Rukman who is a clinical microbiologist.

I hope that I can success! and
Wish to all UPM Microbiologists can find their own route and express it!
All the BEST to UPM Microbiologists!!
chongseng
chongseng

Back to top Go down

Current Research Project Empty good role model

Post  diana.chng 3/27/2009, 05:08

hmm... as 1 of the admin, u have set very good role model for everyone... at last i see some serious post... this is what i wan to see from everyone... besides joking, we should also discuss somethg serious abt our project. after all, we cant take research for fun...

good job chong seng! and i hope you can progress well in your research too! lets all work hard towards our final goal!!! lol!
diana.chng
diana.chng

Back to top Go down

Current Research Project Empty Yo brother...

Post  kilgor 3/27/2009, 05:22

Finally you are active... But do upload a picture lah. Avatar under profile. And well done for your quote! Smile
kilgor
kilgor

Back to top Go down

Current Research Project Empty innocent!!

Post  chongseng 3/27/2009, 05:35

not i'm inactive!
the line at medic fac is unstable...
Is difficult to post something. i tried many times to post this forum!
fortunately, now a little bit clever by saving it in words b4 posting..coz what i met is i lost the words that i type after i click post.. then, the web page show 'the page was expired...'
chongseng
chongseng

Back to top Go down

Current Research Project Empty Re: Current Research Project

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down